https://youtu.be/DmG9PpplE_c (part 2) Are You In Christ
The video is an introduction of our “Word of Faith Charity Australia”
and donations to this charity are tax de-ductable A.B.N. 39326050887
To download the (NOIM)Notice Of Intended Marriage: you need to scroll down to the bottom of page and click the link: https://www.ag.gov.au/FamiliesAndMarriage/Marriage/Documents/New-notice-of-intended-marriage.pdf
NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE: (download Here)
With the compliments of Reverend Brian Richards your Notice of Intended Marriage should be filled in and given to your chosen Marriage Celebrant 31 days before weddings is to commence
There are many reasons to be worried about everything that surround a wedding, but who wants the ceremony to be one of them? Nobody of course! With years of experience and many hundreds of wedding ceremonies in Australia we travel as a family to any area, Rev.Dr.Brian Richards.a.i.p.c.[M.A.C.A] has great and surprisingly affordable options for anyone and everyone.
The questions people ask about weddings are endless. I know that no single web site can ever come close to answering every potential question and this is why I like to talk with the couple as well as any event organizer well before the wedding.
There is an application called the (Notice Of Intended Marriage) this should be filled out and given to the Marriage Celebrant at least 31 days before the Marriage Date is commenced (Click Here For N.O.I.M. FORM)
There are many reasons to be worried about everything that surround a wedding, but who wants the ceremony to be one of them? Nobody of course! With years of experience and many hundreds of wedding ceremonies in all over Australia we travel to any area, Rev.Brian Richards is great and surprisingly affordable options for anyone and everyone, “On Your Day,Done Your Way” is the logo. send me email or give me a call email@example.com (or) cell phone 0407274658
The questions people ask about weddings are endless. I know that no single web site can ever come close to answering every potential question and this is why I like to talk with the couple as well as any event organizer well before the wedding. http://www.revbrian.com.au I was not always a Priest in the home!
I became a Marriage Celebrant and a Priest in my home after the near dead experiences 3 times first time in 1973-4
second time from a car smash while I was stationary sitting in my vehicle waiting for the lights to change and I was hit from the behind (completely innocent) the third time I had a heart failed through over doing the driving hours. I guess I started to seek God for direction in my life: However I have left the old life behind but my past experiences may help someone else so here it is now to-day I am teaching via video.RevBrian’s -Automated ‘Internet Lifestyle’ Enterprenuership Business
To be on my mailing list for this Brand New :
Christian Community-Video Bible School (click Here and register free NOW!)
Brian is retired now due to a car accident 20 years ago, and now he is a preacher whom likes to raise funds to feed the poor and hungry in Asian Countries that are in need because of earthquakes, floods, and droughts. Learn How To Lay Bricks video is designed to raise funds for the Asian Countries in need. Please see the website where there is a donation tab to collect funds for this a registered Word of Faith Charity ABN: 39326050887 thankyou and you can join our mailing list on http://www.trafficbuilder3.com
Brickie Brian Pty Ltd.
P.O. Box 316 Plumpton
New South Wales 2761
Hello Reader my name is Brian Richards and before I retired I was trading as my company named “Brickie Brian Pty Ltd” this company is now a shelf company: So I have written this short book to share my experience with others whom would like to lay bricks and build the small jobs firstly before they will build the bigger jobs. Now the laying of bricks is surely a skill that you can learn the basics if you have never laid bricks before I will show you the basics and you shall learn very quickly and easy with lessons that will get you laying bricks as a semi- skilled within a few days. Now to lay bricks as a professional will only come with time, patience and a lot of hard working on the body to be fit. Yes this skill will make you fit and I have not seen a skilled bricklayer whom is not fit, it is the very first requirement! Regardless what anyone else will tell you: I know that the more fit and healthy you are the better quality your bricklaying will be. The work you will be doing as a bricklayer will improve its appearance as you become more fit & healthy. The first few days you will feel pain in your muscles just like a sport you suddenly take up that you have not done in your life before! However if you are already fit and healthy then your speed as a bricklayer and your learning will be speedy also. O.K. so this is the last I will speak of this as I am terrible unfit since I stopped laying bricks because of retirement. I had a car accident that broken my back but as you see with my video I am not totally disabled mainly because I was super fit as a full time bricklayer and my work was good. (This photo is me now) 70 years old:
I was asked many times to teach people how to lay bricks and I was always too busy to teach people and now I feel sorry that I have not passed on my skills to others. So this is the reason for this book to give you all the information you will need to learn how to build you own home, or any small job your heart requires you to build.
(The Mixer is 4 parts sand/One Part Cement/ and a little liquid soap or bycol if the sand is rough)
Hand Tools needed:
• 4 ft Spirit Level and boat level.
• 12 inch Bricklaying Trowel,
• Pointing trowel
• Lump Hammer,
• 4 inch wide Bolster chistel,
• String line
• Measure tape
• Jointing iron
• Set square
• 2 square mud boards aprox 1 metre square
• Hand brush for brickwork
• Sponge and gloves
2. I laid a Aprox 100 bricks to build a step tread into the existing retaining wall with a flower box each side.
3. A short list of what you will need to build a set of steps within a retaining wall.
4. You will need a mixer or a wheel barrow to mix your mortar to lay your bricks.
• Sand has to be clean fatty sand, special for bricklaying,
If you mix from a wheel barrow as I have done in the wheel barrow you will need 4 parts sand and 1 part cement, and 1 part fire clay.( or a lime if no fire-clay) and a small bottle of liquid ball bearing, this is a mortar fat. If you have to improvise then a strong liquid soap will do. This you will add to the one bucket of water as we go: the texture of the mixer of mortar will be as seen in the video provided with this book.
5. you will also need a shovel and a hoe to help you mix the mortar in the wheel barrow: mix the whole thing dry( before adding the water) mix it dry first twice through, a little bite as a time with the hoe.
6. (The Video is there to help please refer to video) Then repeat the whole action to make it a double mix in the wheel barrow. Now you are ready for the water just a little as a time, may one whole bucket and a half, as according to the weather temperature.
7. * Prepare the mortar* to start work:
8. Prepare the mortar to required proportions and consistency. Preparation an appropriate mixing vessel such as a wheel barrow or plastic bucket depending on the job undertaken, along with a pointing trowel, safety gear and a source of potable water are required. Mixing Using either a wheel barrow with a shovel, or a bucket, add about 75% of the water and then slowly add the contents of the bag. Add remaining water gradually to achieve a workable mix or until the mix just slips off the trowel when lightly flicked. Use Brickies Mortar at once, does not allow standing. Curing Allow to set to the touch before raking or finishing. Safe Handling Mortar contains cement chemicals and trace amounts of Hexavalent Chromium. Avoid generating dust. Use personal protection equipment against exposure and alkali burns. Wash product off unprotected skin immediately with water. The use of goggles, dust masks, barrier creams and rubber gloves is recommended. Manual handling of bagged products without proper training may result in personal injury. Wherever possible you should use mechanical aids or share the load with another person.
9. Prepare the work site
Prepare the work site ensuring that the surrounding area is clean and level. An appropriate footing or base for the wall is required. This should be designed to ensure that it can support the intended wall for both vertical and lateral loads. Damp coursing should be installed in all external brickwork one course above finished ground level, usually between the second and third course. This is required to prevent soluble salts from entering and subsequently damaging the brickwork.
10. Lay the bricks when laying bricks it is customary to work on the side of the wall which shows the finished face.
11. The mortar is spread still further with the point of the trowel by a vibrating movement of the hand and by drawing the trowel in the direction of the arrow, which causes the mortar to form little ridges. To fill the per-pend; mortar is applied to one end of the brick, which is to be laid. This is termed “buttering” the brick. The “buttered” brick is then placed in position and then tapped with the trowel until it is level. string line will assist the brick edge being level but you must also ensure the brick is level from front to back, to avoid any pronounced variable shadow effect. All excess mortar squeezed out of the joint is then removed, by scraping it off with the trowel with an upward stroke. The maximum height of a brick wall is governed by the size of the footing, thickness of wall, the anticipated loading, the spacing of supporting piers and the intersecting walls. All of these factors must be considered when calculating the allowable height. It is recommended that walls above 1.4m are built in several stages of no more than 1.4m without allowing the mortar to set. Where the length of the wall exceeds 10m, provision should be made for expansion joints. These walls should be designed by a qualified engineer or builder. A trowel with mortar on it is held above the wall and moved in the direction of the arrow, at the same time tilting the trowel to allow the mortar to slide off and become distributed along the top of the wall. . Prepare the mortar Prepare the mortar to required proportions and consistency. Preparation an appropriate mixing vessel such as a wheel barrow or plastic bucket depending on the job undertaken, along with a pointing trowel, safety gear and a source of potable water are required. Mixing Using either a wheel barrow with a shovel, or a bucket, add about 75% of the water and then slowly add the contents of the bag. Add remaining water gradually to achieve a workable mix or until the mix just slips off the trowel when lightly flicked. Use Brickies Mortar at once, does not allow standing. Curing Allow to set to the touch before raking or finishing. Safe Handling Mortar contains cement chemicals and trace amounts of Hexavalent Chromium. Avoid generating dust. Use personal protection equipment against exposure and alkali burns. Wash product off unprotected skin immediately with water. The use of goggles, dust masks, barrier creams and rubber gloves is recommended. Manual handling of bagged products without proper training may result in personal injury. Wherever possible you should use mechanical aids or share the load with another person.
12. Prepare the work site (watch the video before this point) https://youtu.be/shIUOXa69PM Prepare the work site ensuring that the surrounding area is clean and level. An appropriate footing or base for the wall is required. This should be designed to ensure that it can support the intended wall for both vertical and lateral loads. Damp coursing should be installed in all external brickwork one course above finished ground level, usually between the second and third course. This is required to prevent soluble salts from entering and subsequently damaging the brickwork
13. Lay the bricks when laying bricks it is customary to work on the side of the wall which shows the finished face. Clean your work as you go allowing 10 minutes drying time, then soft blush, after one hour you can use a little water to clean. Next day for a stubborn stain can be removing with spirit of salts.
Thank you and God Bless you in your building firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn To Lay Bricks
Reverend Brian Richards from Cundletown, NSW posted in General
https://youtu.be/vNImIs8Vi0E (part 2) https://youtu.be/shIUOXa69PM sees this also we are not so Spiritual that we do no earthly good! No we are practical also. I am to use this video to teach people how to lay brick this was my son watching here! You can leave message for me on http://revbrian.com.au your message will come into my inbox
Any funds collected from this product is a donation to http://trafficbuilder3.com
Welcome to my new Missionary report! This I was asked the other day Why don’t you Ministers wear priestly garments any more? Well if you click onto my links below, I will give you an answer in the first video. However I do have to support myself by some kind of work, because I am not on any payroll of any denominational church.(We are self supported through our own contributions)So I seek my refuge in learning how to make money on the internet. So follow all the directions and purchase any book to help the needy people in Asia Minor spread the Gospel and feed the needy and victims of earthquakes & Bad Storms in Philippines ! So just follow the instructions and I will see you on the other side.
This book is not for the faint hearted this is more for the “Maturity of Christianity”.How to live an overcoming life ruled by the Word of God and being trained by living Word of God and being trained… More > to become Son’s of God,and manifest the Spirit of God in the your lives. Romans 8:26-28 and pray as you know not how to pray as you ought but with the power of the Holy Spirit,and then we know all things will work together for good!and we shall see the manifestations of the Son’s of God.< Less
One of the most important things you can do in life is learn how to hear from God. The world in its present condition is just too messed up to try to live here on your own. No, you need help from… More > above and you need it right now. You need to become more sensitive to those inward promptings and when you do hear from Him yield to what He tells you to do. This book is not for the novice or a young Christian no this book is for the “Maturity of Christianity” which should be the title of the next book in this series of books “Son’s of God” (part 1)so look out for (part 2) and part 3 is coming soon.However the title will also be called “Maturity of Christianity” much more to come.< Less
The manuscript of this book is already gone to India & Kenya and Uganda,and Australia to be published in other languages so I hope you enjoy this book no matter what language and not matter what… More > Location we are a Missionary Family situated in Australia 2017. This series of Books & videos are made as a fund raiser for our growing media congregation all funds go to those that are in need of restoration from floods and earthquakes, in the South-East-China-Seas. We also are praying for all our growing mailing list, where God is meeting the needs of those people through the prayers we pray in agreement with Gods Word. The Anointing through God’s Word is tangible and transferable and received by people whom have faith to receive. (Romans 1:11) We impart the spiritual gifts of the Holy Spirit,lay hands on the sick and they do recover by the inpartation of the anointing,There is a tab on the website where donations can be given http://trafficbuilder3.com
For the last few years,missionaries have found it necessary in selling various types of books to enable them to raise the money needed to minister the word of God to those who are yet to be reached.… More > These books are mostly in the form of e-books, autobiographies and hard copies. They teach about religious history and quite a number of other things which have taken place around the world in the past 25 years. These books also carry teachings about evangelizing the word of God in some minor countries within the Asian continent
They have been written by a Reverend who is a knowledgeable writer and laden with information for those who really wish to learn more about God’s goodness. “We Live In Prophecy Every Day” is the title of this book talks about how Ïron Sharpens Iron” are you the iron that God needs to forge into shape before he can use you.From the same author as the book “Will You Be A Horse For God” with the same theme and with the Prophets giving more details of (how to Be excited everyday!)< Less
We are living in a prophetic time where we should be experiencing a breakthrough in our lives. We are called to be a breakthrough generation for an Apostolic purpose.This book has a powerful… More > anointing in the words and will change your mind for ever,you will start to think like Jesus and be led by a different Spirit (Romans 8:14) will become a living reality in your life.When we start to walk like this then (mark 16:15) Will be an every day experience and we will lay hands on the sick and they will recover.Devotional be a warning to carefully choose your actions, but let it also be a challenge to
Take what the previous generation did for God to a higher level. Don’t let excuses be
Your downfall.< Less
Ba’al-Per-Razim= means “THE LORD OF THE BREAKTHROUGH’ (or) The breaking Forth Of Waters, but you will be amazed as to where that water comes from! This is the best book of its kind inspiration… More > is expected and is not for the faint hearted says it as it really is without being offensive: This book is for the most mature Christian it talk about the plans of wars with the Philistines winning through the obedience to God. Even when we don’t understand we have to be showing the honour to other men through obedience to God.Powerful instructions of obedience,humility preceedes the blessings of God, and yet its so simple to understand.How important is Praise and Worship is the key here,It is hoped by the author that many positive inspiring comments will come from this book and it blends in with all the other collection of 20 books displayed in the Revbrian-Bookstore to be seen on http://revbrianrichards.com< Less
This book will give you a chance to belong to an elite “Christian Entrepreneurship Group” and comes with a double warning.(proverbs 21:31) a horse prepared for battle.This book will change… More > your life for ever you will start to think like Jesus,and feel like you will never be alone again. As the bible comes alive,with clearity of doctrines.You start to live a life of victory,in faithfulness,vision,and fruitfulness and hope of the soon coming of the Lord Jesus Christ appearing in the saints.Revbrian a former Pastor of Christian Outreach Center (Hobart) presently registered as “WORD OF FAITH MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL” (AUSTRALIA)has been used by God to pioneer over 100 churches throughout the whole of South East China sea & Asia Minor there also free follow videos available with every purchased book & follow up with “Christian Entreprenuership Group” http://www.divineconnexionsofchrist.com/wpx2< Less
This book starts with a chance for you to be part of a “Christian Entrepreneurship Group” is far from being normal for some! it is extremely unconventional for some readers, while for some… More > more mature persons this will be refreshingly honest and to the point.A great Pastors,teachers,book,and will leave you with meditations lasting for years to come and guessing if and when the world is coming to an end? There are no predictions of doom and gloom, but plenty of reasons to rejoice if we are not walking in darkness! Is this a normal process for every Christian to go though a period of darkness? well read and find out and be delightfully refreshed in the power of the inspired word of God. This is part of a series of 20 books that is yet to be printed, and still in the making.This book purchase is raising funds for evangelism in Philippines,and help to meet the needs of victims of loss of house & lively-hood through earthquakes and bad storms they have endured.(we can all help this way)< Less
This book give you a change to belong to an elite “Christian Entreprenuership Group” RevBrian has written this book with you in mind this is not for the novice or faint hearted this is… More > written for the Coaching, and teachers of the future world to come. Has a breif look into the future and beyond but is more interested in being a vehicle for God as a prophetic teacher.This will make you a true disciple and give you some things to meditate for years to come.Forceing us all to have a look through the glass darkly for some as the Apostle Paul said for “now I see through a glass darkly” 1 Corinth 13: 13 it was not impossible for him to see the future.God wants you to know how to get to see things to come.< Less
JESUS LIVES IN YOUR HOMETOWN. This is ticketed to be the best seller with fresh revelation being restored to the body of Christ.(application to join “Christian Entrepreneurship Group”) We… More > have learned Christ is ready to use the laymen for his Apostles and Prophets, with previous books that Christians now are ready for more. The Spirit of God has directed us to preach the highest and best NOW! We were tempted to call this “Jesus saved the Best till last” So this is the best description of this book. However, it comes with a warning that you will never be the same again when this word takes on your flesh. JESUS LIVES IN YOUR HOMETOWN it is a statement that knowing the answer to this is knowing Jesus this is why the rest of the reading of the previous chapters of the book was absolutely necessary for the preparation of what is about to be written here! This WORD OF FAITH MINISTRIES teaching will change your life forever.< Less